Star Ingredients for the Huny B You Anti-Aging Eye & Lip Retinol Countour Creme:
- Retinol: The use of Retinol (vitamin A) can be traced to Ancient Egypt where they used liver to treat night blindness. It saw its rise in use in modern times in 1909 when it was used for certain skin ailments. It has further been refined. “Topical retinol improves fine wrinkles associated with natural aging. Significant induction of glycosaminoglycan, which is known to retain substantial water, and increased collagen production are most likely responsible for wrinkle effacement. With greater skin matrix synthesis, retinol-treated aged skin is more likely to withstand skin injury and ulcer formation along with improved appearance.” Quote linked to source.
- Marula, Baobab, and Organic Olive Oil: Marula oil rich in fatty acids exhibits moisturising, hydrating and occlusive properties. While Baobab and Olive Oil are powerful antioxidants and have been used in skin care for well over a century.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Impressive in its efficacy, one study found ”The new nano-hyaluronic acid clearly demonstrated a significant benefit in decreasing the depth of wrinkles (up to 40%), and skin hydration (up to 96%) and skin firmness and elasticity were significantly enhanced (up to 55%) at the end of eight weeks.” Quote linked to source.
- Rooibos, Lavender, and Calendula Extracts: One study found that Rooibos is effective for wrinkle reduction. Follow this link to see what other compounds they were comparing it to and their results! Lavender’s scent is well known for its soothing qualities. And Calendula reduces swelling. Citation linked here.
- CBD -- The FDA and FTC are preventing us from making any claims as to the effectiveness of CBD. So we set up a resource page entitled Educate Yourself (tm) and see our F.A.Q. section.
Directions for Huny B You Anti-Aging Eye & Lip Retinol Countour Creme:
Gentle enough for use around eyes and lips, but formulated as a rich moisturizing-boost wherever needed. Always moisturize your face and neck in upward motions. Moisturizing is important for all skin types. In every step of skin care, always use circular, upward motions with a gentle touch on your face.