Star Ingredients for the Huny B You Nighttime Anti-Aging Creme
- Retinol: The use of Retinol (vitamin A) can be traced to Ancient Egypt where they used liver to treat night blindness. It saw its rise in use in modern times in 1909 when it was used for certain skin ailments. It has further been refined. “Topical retinol improves fine wrinkles associated with natural aging. Significant induction of glycosaminoglycan, which is known to retain substantial water, and increased collagen production are most likely responsible for wrinkle effacement. With greater skin matrix synthesis, retinol-treated aged skin is more likely to withstand skin injury and ulcer formation along with improved appearance.” Quote linked to source.
- Mango & Cocoa Butter: To keep your skin moist, soft and supple.
- Frankincense: Reduces inflammation, perfect to fight that puffy look around your eyes first thing in the morning.
- Lavender: The calming and soothing effects of lavender have been known for ages. The scent of lavendar has been used for a very long time in the relief of stress and many other conditions. Citation You will know it when you smell it.
- Ylan Ylang: This essential oil has been shown to be an anti-inflammatory as well has having other protective qualities for your skin. Citation
- CBD: The FDA and FTC are preventing us from making any claims as to the effectiveness of CBD. So we set up a resource page entitled Educate Yourself (tm) and see our F.A.Q. section. If you are reading this just visit Huny-b.com
Moisturize your face and neck with creme every night, after you cleanse and tone. Always moisturize your face and neck in upward motions. Moisturizing is important for all skin types. In every step of skin care, always use circular, upward motions with a gentle touch on your face.